Friday, July 8, 2005

Food For Thought

What Brand..
1. Shampoo and Conditioner:
= Pantene and Clairol Herbal Essences Conditioner
2. Shirt:
= NafNaf
3. Pants:
= Miss Selfridge
4. Bags:
= Sequinned oriental number I got at a Chinese store
5. Lotion:
= Good old Jergens
6. Shoes:
= None in particular
7. socks:
= Esprit du Corps
8. Toothpaste:
= Signal [Jeddah brand]
9. Facial cleanser:
= Johnsons Clean & Clear
10. Make-up:
= The Body Shop and Nivea
11. Wallet:
= My mom's vintage Dior
12. School Bags:
= A huge, red Mango bag with 100 pockets and an even bigger Miss Selfridge beach bag in black. I need it for work.
13. Pens:
= Staedler's felt tips in all colors
14. Slippers/Sandals:
= None in particular
15. Underwear:
= Her Hanes
16. Watch:
= Pink Gucci sportswatch [rip-off]
17. Pillow Case/Bed sheet:
= My mom makes them
18. Furniture:
= Ikea
19. Caps:
= Roxy
20. Magazines:
= Emirates Woman and Arabian Woman glossies
21. Car:
= None, I don't drive.
22. Chocolate:
= Cadbury and Kinder
23. Candy
= Mentos
24. Medicine:
= Prozac. Hehe. Panadol.
25. Popcorn:
= Don't care.
26. Motorcycle:
= Honda [I wish]. None, I don't have a bike.
27. Cologne/Perfume:
= The Body Shop's Indian Summer at the moment
28. Swimwear:
= Khalid's stained shorts. Haha.
29. Jewelry:
= Italian white gold
30. Hotel/s
= Radisson

[*] Listening to: My old tapes from High School. Found them in an old shoebox.
[*] Talking to: Rahima
[*] Craving: for a trip to the beach
[*] thinking of: work
[*] hating: the network
[*] can you swim: No.
[*] do you like tomatoes?: Fresh, I do. Tomato flavored chips, hell no. Tomato ketchup, not really.
[*] how many TVs in the house?: One in my room, one in my parents'.
[*] how many telephones?: 4

WHO...
-makes you smile:
-- My friends and brothers
-pays your cellphone bills:
-- I do.
-do you think loves you:
-- People I love.
-do you want to punch :
-- No one at the moment.
-is the first on your phonebook :
-- My brother Adnan
WHAT ..
-don't you like about in this life:
-- The box we're put in.
-do you want to do right now :
-- Watch "Reality Bites". My best girl Bitch reminds me again.
- is it that makes you smile :
-- Old photographs
-bothers you :
-- Money matters
-colour signifies your personality :
-- Yellow
-do you like in your house:
-- Everything.
WHEN ..
-did you last see your school:
-- My high school? The other day. I seldom miss it, we live close by.
-will you get serious with your life :
-- I don't think so.
-did you do your last prank:
-- Wednesday night at work. I snuck out a book from the waiting area.
HOW ..
-would you define love:
-- I don't. It's not worth defining.
-do u want your burial to be :
-- Light.
-often do you listen to music:
-- Too often. Just not as often as Yahya, who has songs in his head all the time. Haha.

1 comment:

BabyPink said...

assalaamu alaikum.:)

i miss you dearly... anda i kakhasoy ngka saya? waaah!:(