Friday, April 21, 2006

Bowling Down The House

I have always stayed away from bowling. Probably because I find it disgusting to have to wear bowling shoes. Maybe because I was afraid I would totally suck at it [the way I felt before I'd even tried playing pool]. Apparently, those fears were unfounded.

Coz tonight at the Skydiving Center along Hera'a, I totally KICKED ASS.

















Oh, yes, people, I have to go on and on about it. That's me at Number 2 with all those yellow triangles that my friends call "strike". Talk about beginner's luck.

I played with Abdullah and Ibrahim, and we kicked the other team's ass.

And I have to reiterate, that's me with all the triangles. WOO-HOO!!

1 comment:

BabyPink said...

i love bowling! miyakapag-PE ako sa bowling. saken i number 1... number 1 a scorer! pekhaona-ona ako mvolunteer mag-scorer ka para di ako khabisto a dii ako dimamolwak! hehehe:)