Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thank You India**

** Remind me again why Alanis Morisette was thanking India in that song?

Anyway, I'd like to thank MY India:

~ Sally and Summer, who coerced everyone in our circle to give us the fright of our lives in Linzi and my surprise birthday party. We couldn't've asked for a better party!!

~ Everyone at work who turned up at Friday's.

~ My good Bumbum friends and their better halves: Suzann, Sharifah, Sheri, Sara Grace, Nadia, and Dina.

~ Everyone who went to the party: Mum Debbie, Ali, Sara (Minute!!), the guy whose name I forget, Aiman and Dulli.

~ The people who called me and greeted me on my birthday.

~ The people who gave me birthday presents, as if their presence in my life wasn't enough (cheesy cheesy).

*****

The thing about birthday presents is that we LOVE receiving them, never mind what they are. I was lucky enough to receive presents that I loved just as much. Thanks for the books, the perfumes, the CDs, the earrings, the flowers, the bags, and the wallet.

So that there's no confusion in the future, those above-mentioned are just some of my favorite things. I am also not above accepting cash. Haha.

*****

Ramadhan Kareem to everyone. May Allah accept your prayers and bless you on this holy month. Salaams!!

3 comments:

ITACHI said...

dropping by to say HI!!

Ramadan Kareem

Anonymous said...

i am beginning to realize that - nice entry!

Baby Rockstar said...

ITACHI: Hi back! Ramadhan Mubarak!

ANONYMOUS: Thanks!