Friday, August 19, 2005

Kiss The Clouds

" 'Scuse me while I kiss the sky." - Jimi Hendrix, Rockstar

A big movie producer wants to cast you in his film and lets you pick your role… what would you pick?
-- Highly unlikely, but in the event that said big-time producer does approach me for a role in a film, I'd like to be cast in an independent movie, preferably as a slacker of some kind. Or maybe a role in a talkie movie, like Before Sunrise, or What To Do In Case Of Fire, or Reality Bites, the ultimate talkie movie. I've tried acting and I know I rival the acting prowess Arnold Schwarzenegger [whose famous one-liners are delivered with such bad acting as to propel him into superstardom], and being in a movie where I would play a role that is similar to my real-life personality will not put considerable strain on my skills. However, to push my luck, I would most likely ask to be in a movie version of a musical play, like Moulin Rouge, or Chicago, or Le Boheme, preferably one that has a love scene with a very good-looking [and very gay, doesn't matter] leading man. Hahaha.

If you had a chance to spend one whole day with a TV character, who would it be?
-- I would spend a lifetime Sex and The City's Mr. Big. That way, I wouldn't have to rant and rave about wanting my Mr. Right to be handsome, smart, rich, well-traveled, and rich. Wait, did I mention RICH? Haha. But for one whole day, I'd hang out with Ariel of The Adventures of Ariel and Maverick, or Chandler Bing of F-R-I-E-N-D-S, because each one has a reliable sense of humor.

If you had to talk about something for 2 hours, what would it be about?
-- For 2 hours or more, I would talk about a subject that wouldn't elicit indignant response from the audience - myself. By talking about me, I wouldn't have to worry about saying something wrong, and if I did say something wrong, that would be my problem. I'm tired of conforming to other people's ideas of what I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T say concerning one issue or another.

If you could choose one person who would remain youthful forever, who would it be?
-- Myself. I'd like to say my sister, but if she would remain youthful forever while I wouldn't be around to notice, it would just defeat the purpose. I'm sure she'd say the same. In any case, I'm terrified of old age, so I'd prefer to stay 21 forever. If it means I should become a vampire in the process, so be it.

At a moment’s notice, you were given a chance to step into a “talent duplicator machine” which could duplicate any person’s talent and make it yours for life. What talent would you pick and whose?
-- I would pick music-making and song-writing. Pushing it, I would pick any one of the Beatle's talents. Or any rockstar's for that matter. I believe I have the trappings and makings of a proper rockstar, anyway, except for the talent in actually becoming one. I am addicted to self-destruction, for one thing, I am very excessive on all counts, I go through extreme moods [I'm either very hyper or very out-of-it, I've never travelled the middle road], and I'm in love with lifestyles that would invariably lead to an untimely death [by some peciular event or other] by the age of 27.

If you had to live in another country, where would you go?
-- I would live in Cuba, where I could dance wild and unbridled and not be taunted crazy.

You get transported into Cartoon Land and get to pick any cartoon identity to have as your own. Which cartoon character would you choose?
-- I would be Dumbo, with flappy ears, a friend dedicated to my cause, and the gift of flight. Also, I'd like to experience the Pink Elephants in the event I encounter a basin full of intoxicating liquid while I grapple with a bad case of hiccups.

If you had a choice to pick one person in the world, from the past or present, who wouldn’t die, who would you pick?
-- I would pick contemporary mystic Osho. I have a lot of questions on his teachings that I'm sure only he could answer, although judging from his personality, I'm sure he would say that I would find the answers within myself.

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
-- I would go to the king's palace, spook him for a while till he shat himself, then coerce him into signing over his wealth to me.

If you were chosen to be the first person to relocate to Jupiter, and could only bring five personal items, what would they be?
-- A music player [in case Jupiter turns out to be very quiet], a state-of-the-art camcorder, a book, a pair of huge, dark sunglasses, and a sleeping bag.

What, for you, is the most memorable line from a movie and from what movie?
-- Off the top of my head, it's from the cartoon A Shark Tale, where Leni The Shark appears from a makeshift dressing room and declares in a sing-song voice: "I'm Sebastian, the whale-washing dolphin!"

If you had to be an animal, what would you want to be?
-- I would want to be a tiger = fiercely beautiful, and above it all.

Complete this sentence: I am the only person I know who…
-- contradicts herself every few seconds.

Your ideal man/woman?
-- Like everyone else who wouldn't admit it, my ideal man is someone who has my best traits and has the opposite of my worst characteristics.

How would you want to be remembered by?
-- The definitive girl of her generation, who always pushes her luck by being more ambitious than she should be.

3 comments:

BabyPink said...

wow! wow! adidi ka inanswer-an ka ini.:)

miyaona ako ron peman matiya. hehehe:)

Baby Rockstar said...

BABYPINK: Therefore, I dub thee Patron Sainte of my blogsite. =) Ahihihi. Muah!

BabyPink said...

ah! titho anan ko mala a honor... salamat aki.:)