Friday, August 19, 2005

The Writer's Club

I derive pleasure in making new friends, even more so when they turn out to be wonderful writers. Here, an example of honest, free thinking.

Thank You God
By Sayeeda Ihsan Walker

I thank you God for I all that has been,
I have no regrets you always make me win.

Every place I go,
there are people I get to know,
people I learn to love,
and people that help me grow.

Sometimes I feel bad, frustrated and mad.
But with God by my side I overcome all rough tides.

I thank you my lord, I thank you so true,
for none of this could have been if it weren’t purely for you.

I have been through difficulty times and again,
and in various situations I thought it would never end.

But I was so wrong.
I thought I couldn’t take it, I thought I would be torn,
only to learn that it all made me strong.

I thank you God again.
My gratitude will never end.

I thank you God, and still I thank you again.



** There are many things in my life that I forget to be thankful for. But there are also many things in my life that remind me to be. I'm thankful for both.

2 comments:

BabyPink said...

simple pero tagos!:)

so last paragraph na titho-titho den!:)

Baby Rockstar said...

BABYPINK: Aydaw ka osto dun!! =) Inisorat aya o dayo akun nako sisii skanyan sa London, na miyapikir iyan a banda skanyan pakasilay pman. Katawan kadn mambo. =)