Saturday, December 31, 2005

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny


Is there anyone in my immediate circle of influence quite nearly as sexy as Johnny Depp playing Roux in the film Chocolat?

Stupid question, of course. Let me rephrase that.

Is there ANYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD so on and so forth?

I can only think of one other person:

Johnny Depp in Once Upon A Time In Mexico.

Or... or... Johnny Depp in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?.

Or else, Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean.

Well, I don't know. He surpasses himself. I'd like to have him for New Year's Eve.

3 comments:

enuhski said...

hey ness! hapi nu year!

on your two entries, i loved johnny depp in pirates.. even tho he seemed really stinky and oily (haha).

on your NYR's good luck sa atin! hope we make 'em come true this coming year! =)

Baby Rockstar said...

ENUH: Yun nga ang charm niya, eh, greasy, mukhang-mabaho. Ahihihi.

A friend of mine said maybe I should stop writing down my New Years Resolutions. Maybe it'd work better if I accomplish something first, and THEN write it down afterwards. Food for thought. In any case, lots of luck, yes, to us both. =)

Happy returns!

BabyPink said...

paras a adik si johnny depp! kaya mahal natin siya! wahihihi!:) miyakapasa-pasang pen mag-act! hay!:)