Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Kind of Guy

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Target: Male

Points:

1. Must be from Saudi Arabia [negotiable] and Muslim [non-negotiable].

2. Must love food and luxury [i.e. must afford it - slash - reasonably loaded]
I mean, like Kanye says:
"I ain't sayin she a gold-digger,
But she ain't messin with no broke nigga."
And I ain't sayin I like Kanye,
But I guess because I quoted him I kinda do.

3. Must have a good musical background [i.e. in touch with his inner artiste, if at all any.]
And I'm not talking about "Yeah, I like hiphop, Nelly's Dilemma was DA BOMB, niggah" kind of white-guy small-p*nis talk.

4. Must be street [if you know what I mean].

5. Must NOT be too open with his feelings. Smiley dolts are just that - dolts. I mean, a little mystery's good, but nothing creepy.

6. Must be tall [and superficial, too].

7. Must be a smoker [i.e. risk-taker].

8. Must be good at something I would NEVER be good at [i.e. Nessreen's Respect-Maintenance Insurance Policy. I tend to be over-confident, and this is a good thing to hit my head with].

I was tagged by Diane, and I'm tagging anyone who's reading this.

1 comment:

BabyPink said...

mapiya a mama. drags adeks mambo, in short.:)

na, phangniin ta baden a ba tano iran den mangatotoon.:)