Sunday, October 8, 2006

This Guy

I love This Guy for so many reasons that I'll say YES in a NewYorkMinute if he ever asks me to marry him. The reasons?

1. I trust him completely.
2. He knows everything about me; there is no need for pretensions or lies.
3. Not to mention he's HOT.
4. He gets along famously with everyone in my family (maybe except for my Dad with whom he has a very interesting history HAHA), and my brothers respect him.
5. He's multi-faceted.
6. He's artsy without the fartsy.
7. I can always show him off to my friends because he's incredibly HOT (all my friends think so), and he has fantastic people skills. There is nothing he can and could do that would make me embarrassed of him.
8. He's funny as hell.
9. He educates me. He's that smart.
10. He's not filthy rich, but amazingly, with him it doesn't matter.
11. He let's me be myself. I can be stupid around him and tell him lame jokes and he doesn't make me feel stupid.
12. There is no Language Barrier, no Cultural Barrier, because we meet right in the middle.
13. He's streetsmart.
14. He's an incredible friend.
15. I know he loves me. I just know it.

If you see a ring on my finger, it's because I've bullied him into getting me one.

*****

Of course, this is the result of watching Gone With The Wind.

How can you resist a man who loves you unconditionally?

Easy. Women only want men who don't even know they exist. So the question should be:

How can you resist a man who DOESN'T love you?

And the moral of this story is:
Stop whining, and stop watching those gotdamn movies.

No comments: