Thursday, March 20, 2008

Previously, on "The World Revolves Around Nessreen"...

~

I'D LIKE TO GIVE TITLES to each of my blog entries, in the tradition of all these new TV shows. I'd like the titles to be titles of songs. Even though my life isn't nearly half as eventful as even the most boring episode of these TV shows. I can hear myself narrate the events as they happen in my own personal Meredith Grey voice.

I'D LIKE TO TELL A story in each entry, to have a cohesive beginning and ending, to have a moral lesson, and to have a vague little one-liner at the end.

IN EVERY EPISODE, I'D LIKE that guy with the deep voice to refresh my readers' memories with his usual line: Previously, on Nessreen's Highly-Anticipated and Followed Life..., followed by little flashbacks of my theatrics and histrionics of the past week.

AS A SPECIAL TREAT FOR my loyal readers, my TV-like blog would be linked to a YouTube video clip of a gag reel of my bloopers. Little mistakes here and there where I would, together with my co-stars, burst out laughing, or make funny faces and sounds, or mispronounce a word, or say "f*ck" and have it bleeped.

IT WOULD ALSO HAVE A behind-the-scenes commentary special blog entry. Watch me talk about myself for a good half hour. Fun stuff.

Now how about that.

No comments: